- Calamus Root- For external use only
- Eastern Red Cedar Incense
- Eastern Red Cedar Smudge Stick
- Sassafras Root
- Slippery Elm Root Bark
- Slippery Elm Tree Bark
- Smoke Mix- Coltsfoot, Mullein, Red Sumac
Medicinal Fluid Extracts:
- Angelica Root - a warming lung and stomach tonic. Good for circulation. Not for diabetics or pregnant women.
- Blackberry Root - for diarrhea, dysentery.
- Black Cohosh Root - for menstrual cramps and nerves.
- Black Walnut Hull - iodine supplement. For goiter.
- Bloodroot Root – External use only. For athletics’ foot and fungus.
- Blue Cohosh Root - for menstrual cramps and nerves. Generally not to be used by pregnant women.
- Boneset - for flus and fevers.
- Bugleweed - for hyperthyroid
- Burdock - a blood and kidney tonic, alkalizes and deep cleanser. Clears heat.
- Calamus Root - To be used with caution. For endurance and singing, hyperacidity, quitting tobacco.
- Catnip - for emotional congestion and insomnia. For colic and diarrhea; also good for babies and children.
- Eastern Red Cedar Berry - for the kidneys and stomach. To be used cautiously.
- Chapparral - great blood cleanser. Antibiotic, antioxidant, anti-tumor. Also good externally.
- Chickweed - for cooling and cleansing
- Cleavers - for the kidneys and bladder; cooling
- Coltsfoot - for the lungs, coughs, asthma, bronchitis.
- Dandelion Root - a blood and liver tonic, high in minerals. For hypoglycemia.
- Echinacea - great blood and lymph system cleanser. Antibiotic. Useful externally on bites, cuts.
- Feverfew - colds and fevers; cramps; sedative.
- Gentian - a bitter tonic; for digestion, headaches, constipation.
- Goldenseal Root - a healing wonder! Powerful antiseptic, antibiotic and specific tonic. Valuable externally and
internally. To be used with care.
- Honeysuckle - good for infections and inflammations; detoxifier.
- Lobelia Inflata - Powerful but very useful muscle relaxant and antispasmodic. For lungs, earaches, external infections.
Use with caution.
- Motherwort - a nervine, especially for women; good heart tonic.
- Mullein - for lung congestion and coughs. A good bronchial dilator.
- Nettle - allergies, nutritional tonic, great iron supplement especially for heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Passionflower - sedative and antispasmodic.
- Pennyroyal - a warming stimulant. For circulation and lungs. Not for pregnant women.
- Pipsissewa - a good digestive bitters. For arthritis, urinary tract infections.
- Pleurisy Root - for serious lung inflammations.
- Poke Root - Use with great care. A valuable but potentially lethal lymph and blood cleanser.
- Gravel Root (Queen of the Meadow , Joe-Pye-weed Root) - for the kidney and bladder, urinary tract and
prostate. Good for arthritis.
- St. Johnswort - for pain and depression; sedative and anti-inflammatory.
- Skullcap - great nerve tonic and sedative. Good for alcohol, drug, and caffeine withdrawal.
- Spikenard Root - neglected but valuable member of the ginseng family; good for stomach problems.
- Squawvine - uterine tonic; also for bladder infections, parallels with pippsissewa.
- Stoneroot Root - for hemorrhoids and bladder stones; also for cystitis.
- Sweet Everlasting - good for lungs and nerves.
- Wild Ginger Root- (Asarum canadense) warming stimulant; good for congestion. Not for pregnant women.
- Wild Ginseng Root - powerful energizer and harmonizer.
- Wild Quinine Root - for kidney and bladder; probably immune system stimulant.
- Wild Sarsaparilla Root - good blood tonic.
- Wild Yam Root - for women’s hormonal and glandular balance. A useful antispasmodic; also for arthritis.
- Wood Betony - for the nerves and headaches. Improves liver function.
- Yarrow - for sweating out colds and flu. Good as an antiseptic and for stopping bleeding. Good externally and internally.
- Yellow Dock Root - for the blood and skin. Nutritive and digestive tonic.
- Yellow Root - bitter tonic; for ulcers, sore throat. Anti-inflammatory.
Red Clover Blossom
Wild Cherry Bark
Timeric Root (Curcuma longa)
Jamaican Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)
FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY